Execute enterprise-wide Windows infrastructure engineering tasks and provide support for enterprise systems and services on the Microsoft Windows Server platform, including but not limited to Active Directory, Hyper-V, MS Storage Space, SQL Server in either local or cloud/hosted environments.
• Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
• At least 5 years experience within a total information technology (IT) environment.
• At least 10 years experience with the design, development and support of technology infrastructure.Preferred Skills/Experience
• Windows Operating System, Hardware driver and application interaction
• Creation of workstation build images, driver support packages and configuring features and functions to meet modern best practices
• Understanding and enhancing user experience
• Managing multiple Windows Operating System images/build processes across multiple domains
• Large scale, complex, Risk sensitive environments (50,000 workstation, 1000 applications) environment experience
• Windows optimization (Build and ongoing use)
• Systems programming
• IT industry Windows trends and direction
• PowerShell and C or other equivalent languages